KEIOC meet the chairman
Feature by Alfie Hincks
Updated Sunday, 22nd April 2007
A delegation of KEIOC met with Bill Kenwright & Kieth Wyness prior to our victory against Charlton on Sunday.The meeting was quite business like and amicable and our feeling is that the club is still keeping its cards close to their chest because of the exclusivity deal with its partners Tesco & Knowsley council .
Not withstanding this the club gave us a number of cast iron assurances
• The fans will be balloted
• KEIOC will have an imput into the ballot
• The ballot will be conducted through the auspices of an independent body like the Electoral reform society.
• If the fans do respond with a no vote this would be respected by the club who will then need to look for other alternatives.
• The exclusivity arrangement is predicted by the club to run for a further 3
months. Although it's difficult to build in time factors with something as complex as this proposed development.
Hopefully this meeting meeting will be the first of many and watch this space for further developments.