Not withstanding this the club gave us a number of cast iron assurances
• The fans will be balloted
• KEIOC will have an imput into the ballot
• The ballot will be conducted through the auspices of an independent body like the Electoral reform society.
• If the fans do respond with a no vote this would be respected by the club who will then need to look for other alternatives.
• The exclusivity arrangement is predicted by the club to run for a further 3
months. Although it's difficult to build in time factors with something as complex as this proposed development.
Hopefully this meeting meeting will be the first of many and watch this space for further developments.