TOFFEES latest news Featured and additional articles
- Team lineups: Chelsea v Everton 19 May 2013 Confirmation of the starting eleven and substitutes named for this afternoon's fixture away to Chelsea.
- FM Preview: Chelsea v Everton 19 May 2013 FootyMad attempt to assist you with their form guide as Chelsea take on Everton in a Premier League match on 19th May 2013 at 16:00.
- Moyes hails his Toffees troops Outgoing Everton manager David Moyes has paid tribute to the players he has overseen during his time at the club.
- Howard expects smooth transition Tim Howard insists "the table is set" for the next Everton manager to continue the good work done by David Moyes.
- Jagielka- Moyes leaves great legacy Everton defender Phil Jagielka believes departing manager David Moyes will leave behind a great platform for his successor to build on.
- Moyes grateful for fans reaction
- Mirallas gives Moyes perfect send-off
- Moyes hopes to be fondly remembered
- Moyes says Its not about me
- Everton V West Ham at Goodison Park - Match Preview
- FM Preview: Everton v West Ham United 12 May 2013
- Neville keen to celebrate Moyes
- Kenwright seeking right successor
- Jagielka in tribute to Moyes
- Everton confirm Moyes to leave
- Hughes eyes Everton post
- Liverpool 0 Everton 0- match report
- Blues must be clinical - Moyes
- FM Preview: Liverpool v Everton 05 May 2013
- Baines happy with defensive effort
- Baines happy to avoid Suarez
- Moyes wants perfect finish
- Toffees edge past Fulham
- Everton 1-0 Fulham- Match Report
Current League Table
|view full table|
Latest from the forums
Beat The Manager Season Table
|4||Goodison Park Greats||37||162|